KurocoFront is a static content hosting service that uses a CDN. You can use your own domain and set up TLS certificates, basic authentication, and IP-based access restrictions for free. The documentation for KurocoFront is listed below. New content will be added regularly.
- Commit hashes keep files static each time they are deployed from GitHub Actions.
- CDN caches have a validity period of 365 days (or 31,536,000 seconds). Changing the commit hashes clears all caches.
- The query string in the URL does not serve as a cache key.
- Image files with extensions .gif, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, and .webp are dynamically converted and optimized.
- The trailing slash (i.e., auto-addition of a terminal
/to URLs) is typically enabled.
- How to use your original domain name on KurocoFront
- How to deploy the source from GitHub to KurocoFront
If you have any other questions, please contact us or check out Our Slack Community.