Currently, we are focusing on improving the UI/UX of Kuroco's admin panel and developing external integrations.
Jul. Next releases
It will be possible to specify the target for tag categories to limit the tags that can be set for a specific content group.
The identifier can be displayed on the content editing screen.
An additional boolean data type will be added for items in the content, which returns a TRUE/FALSE logical value.
It will be possible to select the "Relational data selection" set for content in the detailed search of the management screen.
It will be possible to select the "Date picker" set for content in the detailed search of the management screen.
The operation of detailed search in the administration panel will be enhanced with the addition of "Is Empty" and "Is not Empty".
- In the WYSIWYG editor of the admin panel, it will be possible to call pre-registered HTML.
An API will be added to retrieve login history.
An API will be added to identify the magazines registered by oneself.
An API will be added to download CSV files of content and file downloads.
In the Member::update and InquiryMessage::update, if the required information is already registered, it will no longer be necessary to include the required items in the POST data.
- The tag specified custom member filter will be added to filter function.
- CSV download and upload of custom member filter categories will be possible.
- "Delete" permission will be added to the "File Manager" in group permission settings.
"When Copying Content" will be added as a trigger for custom function.
"After adding content category" and "After updating content category" will be added as triggers for custom function.
"When sending e-mail" will be added as a trigger for custom function.
"Clicking the Clear Cache button" will be added as a trigger for custom function.
Parameters will be added to the Smarty API plugin to retrieve response headers.
- The Kuroco management screen will have a function for two-factor authentication with SMS and OTP.
- CSV download will be possible for daily usage in the [Environment] > [Usage].
- A backup code for logging into the management screen will be generated.
- A setting will be added to reject API requests from specific IP addresses. Non-cached APIs will be targeted.
Google Analytics 4
- View Google Analytics 4 (GA4) data in Kuroco's Admin Panel.
- Implement rankings and other metrics based on this data.
- The default selection when uploading a CSV from the admin panel will be changed to "Update with no values."
Admin panel UI/UX improvements
- The UI for member settings will be updated.
- The design of custom member filter categories will be updated.
- The design of the endpoint list screen will be updated.
Oct. Later releases
The schedule for Later Releases will be announced when the details are finalized.
If you have any other questions, please contact us or check out Our Slack Community.