Kuroco's customer support services and hours are as follows.
1. Kuroco documentation
When you encounter an issue, please visit the documentation site first before contacting us directly.
The articles are listed by module and cover the following categories:
- About: Introductory information about Kuroco
- Tutorial: Step-by-step guide on how to complete a certain task
- Admin panel user guide: Detailed descriptions of all the features on the UI
- Reference: Supplementary lists related to programming elements (e.g., error codes, variables, etc.)
- FAQ: Answers to frequently asked questions from users
- Roadmap: Information on version updates and new features
2. Slack community
We have an online community on Slack to handle Kuroco usage and consultations.
3. Inquiry form
You can also contact us directly through our contact form.
We check all customer inquiries sent during the hours below and respond in the order they were received.
- Business hours: Monday - Friday, 11:00 - 18:30 (JST)
- Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and corporate holidays (see below)
- Corporate holidays: 27 January (company anniversary), 28 December - 4 January (year-end and New Year holidays)
Note: As outlined in the "Compensation day off for public holidays" policy, we may also reply during holidays depending on the situation.
Note on inquiries
- For inquiries received outside of business hours, we will reply on the next business day.
- For inquiries sent on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, we will reply on the next business day.
- If you have an urgent inquiry, we may be able to respond outside of business hours. Please let us know when you contact us.
- We try to reply within 1 business day after receiving your inquiry, but response time depends on the inquiry contents and the queued tickets in the support center.
Scope of support
Free and paid support
Depending on the contents of your inquiry, we may charge a fee for our service.
- Help with basic usage
- Information on product specifications
- Bug fixing
- Any frontend-related services
- Help with HTML, CSS, or Smarty code
- Help with general-purpose technology
- Solutions for site-specific problems
- Site configuration and issue investigation
- Help with building your site
If you are not sure whether your inquiry falls within the scope of the free or paid services, please let us know. We will review your request and send a (free) initial response.
For any investigations, we will need to reproduce the issue or problematic behavior that you are experiencing. Therefore, please include the two points below when contacting our Support Team.
- URL of the page where the issue/behavior is occurring
- Steps to reproduce the issue/behavior
In addition to our free and paid services, we also offer technical consultations (paid). We will assign a dedicated project manager to provide customized support and share information on the building process.
For more information on site-building support, see page 15 of the Kuroco explanatory material (Japanese only).