How much does Kuroco cost?
Kuroco follows a pay-as-you-go model. You will only pay for what you use each month. The detailed fee structure is presented below.
(See: Kuroco Sales Material, p.18 for more information.)
Example: Computing fees
The fee for the item "Computing" is $0.0001/100 ms. This will be charged when the response time exceeds 300 ms for batch processing or APIs.
For example, you can use Smarty with Kuroco to create your own processes. The processes below may incur a fee:
- Uploading or decompressing a ZIP file
- Periodically hitting an external API for processing tasks
- Sending out a large number of email notifications
- Inserting an original process into the API for complex processing, or creating an API with a response time over 300 ms
- Tutorial: How to use batch processing in Kuroco
- Reference: Pre-processing
- Reference: Post-processing
About the free plan
Kuroco is free of charge for up to $12 (tax included) per month of usage.
Simply browsing the admin panel or creating a test API will not put you over the free limit. Also, you do not need to register your credit card for the free trial. So feel free to sign up!