Can I use single sign-on using OAuth?
Yes, Kuroco works with OAuth
- Supports Single Click Login and user registration
- Supports Saving of User Access token for postprocessing.
- Multiple SSO Options can be enabled at the same time for any user.
- Supports default user priviledge configuration for registration via SSO.
- Get user resource without writing code.
- Easy to use testing tool to check before making SSO option public.
- Documentation support available for various Identity Providers including GitHub, Facebook, Zoho, Microsoft, Chatwork, Atlassian, etc.
Does not support
- Kuroco as an Identity Provider.
- OAuth 2.0 JWT Profile.
OAuth is a type of SSO. For SAML, see here.