You can access the logs from the [Operation] -> [Log management] screen.
Click [Log management] above the page title, and select [Admin panel logs] in the dropdown menu.
Overview of log screen
- You can verify the timestamp for each entry.
- Scrolling horizontally through the table allows you to view the login user information.
- You can also view any messages displayed at the time of update.
- For security reasons, the update details are not recorded in the logs.
- For most cases where message3 (HTTP method) is
POST, the update was performed as an operation.
- You can use the "Advanced search" to filter the entries by condition.
(See: User guide - Admin panel logs for details.)