Can I use single sign-on using SAML?
Yes, Kuroco works with SAML
- One click user login and registration.
- Easy to configure and manage using the configuration files.
- Supports advanced settings such as custom attribute mapping, login state flow, etc.
- Kuroco can be used as both an Identity Provider as well as a Service Provider.
- Supports wide variety of Third Party Services such as Google and Slack.
Currently not Supported
- User Logout flow.
- User Identifier Management Protocol
- SAML 2.0 OASIS Assertion.
Note: SAML is a part of SSO, for OAuth click here.